template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

Automatic sound suppression scripts.

Starting a new clan? Want strategies and tips for playing better?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Automatic sound suppression scripts.

Postby @BLOODy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

This won't work with 1.3 because hyphenated is a butt hurt dev.
Just plain text, you know what to do with this.

Made by Bobbus and me,
written by bobbus.
tested by NB.

Read the readme carefully.
Make sure you copy paste all the lines.

README
Code: Select all
HELLO SIR

1. shit you need to do
2. shit you need to know
3. shit shit where the fuck is that boltgunner i forgot my thermal fuck shit

========================= 1 =========================
Put these three files into your dystopia\Dystopia\cfg folder. Not the readme dumbass.

Paste the following into your autoexec.cfg file:

alias cyclesilence "nosilence"
alias nosilence "exec nosilence; echo No Silencing; alias cyclesilence autosilence"
alias autosilence "exec autosilence; echo Auto Silencing; alias cyclesilence teslasilence"
alias teslasilence "exec teslasilence; echo Tesla Silencing; alias cyclesilence nosilence"

exec nosilence

========================= 2 =========================
You will need to re-bind your keys to begin with.
I tried to make the bind names as straightforward as possible.
Here are mine as an example:      DONT JUDGE ME
bind mouse1 +shoot
bind mouse2 +shoot2
bind space +leap
bind q quickswitch
bind 1 melee
bind ] tacscan

========================= 3 =========================
This script has three fantastic settings!
The default is for "no silence" which means that its no different to normal.
With the important exception that this script fucks up using mouse1 to change who you are spectating.
What the fuck I don't even

To change setting you have two choices:
Either bind three keys (one for each setting) or bind one which cycles through all three.

To bind three keys: MY BINDS COPYRIGHT DO NOT STEAL ORIGINAL CHARACTER
bind 8 autosilence
bind 9 teslasilence
bind 0 nosilence

To bind one key: I DONT USE THIS BUT TAARA CRIED ABOUT USING TOO MANY KEYS I DUNNO LOL
bind 0 cyclesilence

========================= 4 =========================
What the fuck there's not supposed to be a 4!
GUESS AGAIN <3!

Auto Silence!
Autosilence automatically silences primary fire, jumping, tacscans, quickswitching and switching to katana.
You will still hear the sound on your client 99% of the time.
Ignore this. The script has been field tested extensively by professional assholes.
Weapons such as Assault Rifle will quite often play the last bullet when firing bursts (primary or secondary).
Basilisk seems to have 100% success rate or near to it. Grenade launcher also. MK depends on shot timing.

Tesla Silence!
Teslasilence is named because it was initially invented for the usage of SILENT TESLA BALLS.
YES THAT'S RIGHT. SILENT TACSCANS AND SILENT TESLABALLS. TOGETHER. NAKED. MUD WRESTLING.
Teslasilence does everything autosilence does, but it also silences secondary fire.
The reason autosilence does not silence secondary is to avoid issues with grenade launcher, etc.
ie, primary while holding secondary would unsilence your shots instead of silencing.
Teslasilence is useful for tesla, shotgun, smartlocks and basilisk.

No Silence!
Nosilence disables auto-silencing altogether.
Useful if you want to silence full-time to avoid footsteps.

========================= 5 =========================
Special thanks to my wife Dranzer for her love and support. And blowjobs.

Autosilence.
alias +shoot "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; +attack"
alias -shoot "-attack; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias +shoot2 "+attack2"
alias -shoot2 "-attack2"

alias +leap "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; wait; +jump; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"
alias -leap "-jump"

alias tacscan "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; implant tacscanner; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias quickswitch "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; lastinv; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias melee "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; slot1; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias buffer "implant legboosters; implant scs; implant reflexes; implant coldsuit; implant iffinfo"

Nosilence
alias +shoot "+attack"
alias -shoot "-attack"

alias +shoot2 "+attack2"
alias -shoot2 "-attack2"

alias +leap "+jump"
alias -leap "-jump"

alias tacscan "implant tacscanner"

alias quickswitch "lastinv"

alias melee "slot1"

teslasilence
alias +shoot "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; +attack"
alias -shoot "-attack; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias +shoot2 "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; +attack2"
alias -shoot2 "-attack2; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias +leap "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; wait; +jump; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"
alias -leap "-jump"

alias tacscan "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; implant tacscanner; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias quickswitch "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; lastinv; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias melee "implant soundsuppression; buffer; wait; wait; slot1; wait; wait; implant soundsuppression; buffer"

alias buffer "implant legboosters; implant scs; implant reflexes; implant coldsuit; implant iffinfo"
@BLOODy: "<3'' Is not a vowel
Dranzer :Yes it is, are you stupid?
@BLOODy

Re: Automatic sound suppression scripts.

Postby Omnigord » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Can we make it so that this is how SS works?
Omnigord
PHAN
PHAN

Postby JohnnyWalkerBlack » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 am

That script had too much fluff in it. Here is an improvement.
alias "+ss" "implant soundsuppression; implant iffinfo; implant scs;"
alias "-ss" "implant soundsuppression; implant iffinfo; implant scs;"
alias "+slr" "play weapons/snipepower.wav; +attack; +ss;"
alias "-slr" "-attack; -ss;"
bind "mouse1" "+slr"

Silent LR, but this script will work better because it plays the LR charge beam so that you can still hear when to fire. Also, you can change the last line to this:
alias "-slr" "-attack; play lrshot.wav; -ss;"

However, I found that to be more distracting than anything. The flipside is that if you don't play this sound, then the LR charge will keep going even after you fire, unless you hit fire again. Alternative is to play a silent wav. Additionally, if you script your LR to have it be click once for charge, and click once for release:
alias lr_shot lr_shot1
alias lr_shot1 "+attack; +ss; alias lr_shot lr_shot2;"
alias lr_shot2 "-attack; -ss; alias lr_shot lr_shot1"
bind "mouse1" "lr_shot"
23:49 <@mindstormmaster> adding new features is easy
JohnnyWalkerBlack
Operative

Postby Luffy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 am

Meh, sound hardly helps me when I play, and taking SS means sacrificing another implant.
Killy
Luffy
PHAN
PHAN

Postby @BLOODy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:06 am

It depends on what weapon you're using, but in general it can give you a free kill quite regularly.
Most people say 'seems useless' but once you try it out for a little while you'll like it.
@BLOODy

Postby metzgrr! » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 pm

This script touches on cheating imo. I wouldnt mind much if someone uses it as long they realize they are dumbing down their micro skills.

+wait is not only banned from every other competitive source game/goldsource league (except dgl) btw, but was also removed in updates for every official valve game to prevent this kind of scripting.
metzgrr!
PHAN
PHAN

Postby @BLOODy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Less QQ more pew pew.
@BLOODy

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm

You don't even need waits to do half this stuff anyway, so I don't see how disabling them would help. It's a bug/feature/whatever in the way implant toggling works, chalk it up there with katana blockswitch.

Either way, if something like this is easier to do by using scripts than without (likewise bunnyhopping, AR 2-shot burst) it's a flaw in the game and should be fixed anyway, rather than just solving it by disabling scripts.
<the_funkmaster> does lez dream of ELCRETIC SHPEE?
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
higher post count

Postby metzgrr! » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Its more of an principle thing. +wait has been considered illegal for a long time, and coming from my roots its natural for me to react when I see it.
metzgrr!
PHAN
PHAN

Postby theonlyintruder » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I just have to ask... Why use scripts? It undermines how the game is meant to be played and how nearly everybody else plays the game... even if it is a pretty low key script...

I am very disapprove and disappoint
theonlyintruder
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Analogy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Why use scripts? It undermines how the game is meant to be played and how nearly everybody else plays the game... even if it is a pretty low key script...

That's a scrub attitude. The sooner you realize that pre-conceived notions of "how it's meant to be played" do not belong in your mind, the better a player you'll be. There is no "how it's supposed to be played," there is only "how it can be played," and possibly "has the DGL banned it," though that requires that whatever we're talking about can be defined precisely enough to be banned.

Re: scripting, honestly, if scripts give you an advantage, people will use them. That's just how it works, the solution is not to ban scripts, but design game mechanics that can't be exploited through scripting, or embrace what the result of the script brings to the gameplay as an official game mechanic. For example, auto-reload scripts in TF2 were embraced by the developers and made into an official feature. Obviously, fast toggling of SS to mask individual shots for practically no energy usage breaks the implant, so SS either needs a warmup period after enabling it during which you are still audible, or an initial energy drain when you flick it so that continuously flicking it drains energy faster than leaving it on.
[20:59] <+Kevinkantaja> Analogy is pr0
Analogy

Postby theonlyintruder » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

I would argue but this would turn into a flame war and I could see this thread getting rather unpleasant.

If I have this "scrub" attitude... so be it, at least I prefer fair play.

Ideally in my opinion, scripts shouldn't really be allowed without prior consent to use them but this is the internet, no time for debates... Just progressive trolling and flaming.

I don't quite understand how you can justify the use of a script to turn a manual action into a automatic interaction.

I'll pose this question, what is the difference between this kind of scripting to that of an aimbot? (A script that automatically tracks an opponent). This is of course an extreme case but

Do you feel that scripting is ok because there is open access to do so that doesn't require to hack into memory or other means or because it "gives you an advantage".

The first one I can understand and perhaps accept to a certain degree however the second potential answer then that is exactly the same particular attitude that any typical cheater would take, although definite cheaters use any means to gain an "unfair" advantage but now I have to ask by your own similar argument. "What is fair play?" "How do we achieve fair play?" "How can we maintain fair play"etc

I will ask polity that no one flame or troll this nor use any derogatory words to describe someone/something (Yes Analogy I don't think it was appropriate to say my attitude is a scrub attitude but if it seems scrub-like, fair enough).

I do agree with both you and marvin, if something is easier to do with scripts then the "flaw" should be fixed.

On a side note I would like some examples of scripts that don't directly interact with game play though
theonlyintruder
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Furtal1ty » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 am

You want a script that doesn't interfere with gameplay? Here.

Furt's Class Selector wrote:echo "-------------------------"
echo "--Furt's-Class-Selector--"
echo "---------Executed--------"
echo "-------------------------"

//Made by Furtal1ty for the Dystopia Community
//Please do not steal credit, This is free to anyone who wishes to use it
//
//Check Console for command list, F9 resets at anytime.
//First keypress chooses class
//Second keypress chooses weapon
//Third keypress chooses preset implants and sets changes

//Class Selector
alias "FClassSelect" "Echo F5 - Light, F6 - Medium, F7 - Heavy, F9 - Cancel; bind F5 FLightWeap; bind F6 FMediumWeap; bind F7 FHeavyWeap; bind F9 FCancel"
alias FCancel "FClassSelect; Echo Class Selector Reset"
FClassSelect

//Light Weapon Selector
alias FLightWeap "setclass 1; echo F5 - Shotgun, F6 - Laser Rifle, F7 - Boltgun, F8 - Smartlocks, F9 - Cancel; bind F5 FLightShotgun; bind F6 FLightLaser; bind F7 FLightBolt; bind F8 FLightSmartlock"

//Medium Weapon Selector
alias FMediumWeap "setclass 2; echo F5 - Assault Rifle, F6 - Grenade Launcher, F7 - MK 808, F8 - Tesla Rifle, F9 - Cancel; bind F5 FMediumAR; bind F6 FMediumGL; bind F7 FMediumMK; bind F8 FMediumTesla"

//Heavy Weapon Selector
alias FHeavyWeap "setclass 3; echo F5 - Rawket, F6 - Minigun, F7 - Ion Cannon, F8 - Basilisk, F9 - Cancel; bind F5 FHeavyRL; bind F6 FHeavyMG; bind F7 FHeavyIon; bind F8 FHeavyBassy"

//Light Weapons
alias FLightShotgun "setweapon 1; FLIList" //; say_team Spawning Light|Shotgun"
alias FLightLaser "setweapon 2; FLIList" //; say_team Spawning Light|Laser Rifle"
alias FLightBolt "setweapon 3; FLIList" //; say_team Spawning Light|Boltgun"
alias FLightSmartlock "setweapon 4; FLIList" //; say_team Spawning Light|Smart Locks"

//Medium Weapons
alias FMediumAR "setweapon 1; FMIList" //; say_team Spawning Medium|Assault Rifle"
alias FMediumGL "setweapon 2; FMIList" //; say_team Spawning Medium|Grenade Launcher"
alias FMediumMK "setweapon 3; FMIList" //; say_team Spawning Medium|MK-808"
alias FMediumTesla "setweapon 4; FMIList" //; say_team Spawning Medium|Tesla Rifle"

//Heavy Weapons
alias FHeavyRL "setweapon 1; FHIList" //; say_team Spawning Heavy|Rawket Lawnchair"
alias FHeavyMG "setweapon 2; FHIList" //; say_team Spawning Heavy|Minigun"
alias FHeavyIon "setweapon 3; FHIList" //; say_team Spawning Heavy|Ion Cannon"
alias FHeavyBassy "setweapon 4; FHIList" //; say_team Spawning Heavy|Bassilisk"

//LightImplants
alias FLIList "FLIListEcho; FLIListBinds"
alias FLIListBinds "bind F5 FLI1; bind F6 FLI2; bind F7 FLI3; bind F8 FLI4"
alias FLIlistEcho "echo F5 - Thermals, Stealth, IFF, Cortex, WR, SCS; echo F6 - TACScan, Stealth, IFF, Cortex, WR, SCS; echo F7 - Tacscan, Legboosters, IFF, Cortex, Cold Suit, WR, SCS; echo F8 - Enh. Cyberdeck, IFF, Cortex, Stealth, Legboosters"
alias FLI1 "joinimplant 12520; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Stealth"
alias FLI2 "joinimplant 12516; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Tac/Stealth"
alias FLI3 "joinimplant 13924; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Tac/Coldsuit/Leg Boosters"
alias FLI4 "joinimplant 1249; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Enh. Deck/Stealth/Leg Boosters"

//MediumImplants
alias FMIList "FMIListEcho; FMIListBinds"
alias FMIListBinds "bind F5 FMI1; bind F6 FMI2; bind F7 FMI3; bind F8 FMI4"
alias FMIlistEcho "echo F5 - Thermals, IFF, Leg Boosters, WR, SCS; echo F6 - Tac-Scan, IFF, Leg Boosters, WR, SCS; echo F7 - Enh. Deck, IFF, Leg Boosters, WR, SCS; echo F8 - Regular Deck, Thermals, Leg Boosters, WR, SCS"
alias FMI1 "joinimplant 13352; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Therms/Leg Boosters"
alias FMI2 "joinimplant 13348; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Tac/Leg Boosters"
alias FMI3 "joinimplant 13345; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Enh. Deck/Leg Boosters"
alias FMI4 "joinimplant 13322; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Cyberdeck/Thermals/Leg Boosters"

//HeavyImplants
alias FHIList "FHIListEcho; FHIListBinds"
alias FHIListBinds "bind F5 FHI1; bind F6 FHI2; bind F7 FHI3; bind F8 FHI4"
alias FHIlistEcho "echo F5 - Thermals, Leg Boosters; echo F6 - SWT, Sound Suppressor, Wired Reflexes; echo F7 - Thermals, Sound Suppressor, Wired Reflexes; echo F8 - IFF, Cortex, Leg Boosters"
alias FHI1 "joinimplant 1032; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Therms/Leg Boosters"
alias FHI2 "joinimplant 6160; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning SWT/SS/WR"
alias FHI3 "joinimplant 6152; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Thermal/SS/WR"
alias FHI4 "joinimplant 1120; layoutdone; FClassSelect" //; say_team Spawning Heavy C0|2T3X"

This is a script that makes the entire class/weapon/implant selecting process a three-button process. Learn to play the game the way it plays, not how you want it to play. If you don't like the way the game gets played, make a legitimate suggestion on how to fix it and stop crying about it here.
Your move, scrub.
< JumpnSpin> I do idle in ##c++ on freenode... not sure why... all the questions asked there are below my level =/
< Dvusyqyb> Do you ever help people?
< Dvusyqyb> Of course you don't.
< Dvusyqyb> Nevermind.
Furtal1ty
higher post count

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 am

Like @Bloody said, this won't work in 1.3 - the exploit that lets you instantly toggle implants on and off is fixed, so you'll always have to use up some energy. In terms of legitimacy it's just as arguably shaky as katana blockswitch (no scripts required, and it's a bug/exploit/feature that gives you an advantage for very little tradeoff), but there's no reasonable way to detect or prevent either until 1.3, so your choice is to either accept it or to take the 'scrub' approach of saying that you shouldn't use it because it's not fair, I guess. It's not like it really matters that much.

Like Furt, I use scripts to automate loadout selection and to change by keybindings dependent on which loadout I'm using, I use them to have the shotgun and boltgun automatically reload (something else that was commonly scripted in TF2 but is now a feature in the options menu), and 1.3 also has a new feature letting you execute specific scripts when you enter or leave cyberspace which I'm also using to rebind keys more conveniently. All of these (hopefully everyone would agree) are perfectly legitimate uses of scripting and show off some of the cool things that are possible with it.
<the_funkmaster> does lez dream of ELCRETIC SHPEE?
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
higher post count

Postby Analogy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 am

theonlyintruder wrote:If I have this "scrub" attitude... so be it, at least I prefer fair play.

The very fact that you have a concept of certain actions within the game being "fair" and certain others being "unfair" makes my entire point for me. There is no "fair" and "unfair," there are only "things that the game allows you to do." If the game allows you to do it, it's part of the game. Learn to play against it and learn to use it yourself rather than crying about what's "fair." This isn't like a game in real-life where things can be physically possible but forbidden by rules, in a computer game the rules define what is physically possible, therefore anything that is physically possible within the game is by definition within the rules.

I don't quite understand how you can justify the use of a script to turn a manual action into a automatic interaction.

Because the game allows you to do it. There is a console, there are scripting abilities built into the console. If the console was not meant to be used for scripting, then it wouldn't be there in the first place, and there wouldn't be commands like "alias" and "wait" that make these scripts possible.

I'll pose this question, what is the difference between this kind of scripting to that of an aimbot? (A script that automatically tracks an opponent).

Because an aimbot is not part of the game, it is an external program. There is an entire world of difference between things that the game explicitly makes possible as a built-in feature with no modification of anything required, and things that are only possible through the use of a separate executable that reads and modifies the game's memory.

Do you feel that scripting is ok because there is open access to do so that doesn't require to hack into memory or other means or because it "gives you an advantage".

Giving yourself an advantage is a bad thing? Did it not occur to you that every single action you take the entire time you are playing a game is taken with the explicit purpose of gaining an advantage over your opponent? Your choice of loadout, the movements you make, the implants you toggle, the weapons you fire, EVERYTHING you do is done to that end. It's the entire fucking point of playing a competitive game! The console is just another tool at your disposal, and it is equally available to every single player, just like every other part of the game. To say that all of these things are perfectly fine ways to gain an advantage, but the console is somehow unfair? That's the bogus argument here.

(Yes Analogy I don't think it was appropriate to say my attitude is a scrub attitude but if it seems scrub-like, fair enough).

It's not a matter of name-calling or appropriateness, it's a matter of simple fact. Being unwilling to use perfectly legal tactics makes you a scrub. The sooner you realize and accept this, the sooner you won't be one anymore.
Analogy

Postby @BLOODy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 am

To be honest this is what SS should be like really, makes it a competition for WR.
@BLOODy

Postby Hyphen-ated » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 am

As far as I'm concerned, use of these scripts is totally okay. However, it is better to change the game so that these kinds of things don't give any significant advantage.
Hyphen-ated
Team Dystopia
Team Dystopia

Postby Digimaster » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

theonlyintruder wrote:I just have to ask... Why use scripts? It undermines how the game is meant to be played and how nearly everybody else plays the game... even if it is a pretty low key script...

I am agree
It's basically hacking, by the same reasoning, you should be able to go outside the map and shoot people in cyber while it still being legit right?
"Congraturation! You success! A winner is you! But our giraffe is in another castle,"

Yes...
Or No..

As you please

=]]
Digimaster
Trooper

Postby Omnigord » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Digimaster wrote:
theonlyintruder wrote:I just have to ask... Why use scripts? It undermines how the game is meant to be played and how nearly everybody else plays the game... even if it is a pretty low key script...

I am agree
It's basically hacking, by the same reasoning, you should be able to go outside the map and shoot people in cyber while it still being legit right?

Where is it possible to do this?

Also, I agree with what hyphen said.
Omnigord
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Digimaster » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Omnigord wrote:
Where is it possible to do this?

When I said ' by the same reasoning', I was hoping people would allude to a hypothethical situation in which that was possible, as apparently, using scripts are just an extension of game mechanics, ergo, so should the ability to glitch anywhere on a map that is possible.
"Congraturation! You success! A winner is you! But our giraffe is in another castle,"

Yes...
Or No..

As you please

=]]
Digimaster
Trooper

Postby Pyroguy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 am

Scripting was PURPOSELY IMPLEMENTED (albeit, ages ago, and probably every Valve employee has forgotten by now) so that this sort of stuff COULD BE done. So, it's definitely not cheating or some sort of underhanded tomfoolery. Just some clever inventions taking advantage of the fact that, yes, we are using computers. Good stuff in my book.

I would say it is bad taste to go around using scripts in pubs, because chances are the other person doesn't care enough to use them either. But in DGL, it's fair game buddy.

All that being said, I've never really cared enough to start using scripts.
Pyroguy
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Analogy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 am

Digimaster wrote:When I said ' by the same reasoning', I was hoping people would allude to a hypothethical situation in which that was possible as apparently, using scripts are just an extension of game mechanics, ergo, so should the ability to glitch anywhere on a map that is possible.

If you can manage to figure out how to move your avatar through solid walls without the use of external modifications to the game, then by all means feel free to do so.

There is absolutely nothing you can do with scripts that you can't do with plain old keyboard and mouse. If you bind sound suppressor to right mouse button and rapidly toggle it whenever you fire, you will accomplish exactly the same effect as these scripts. It is a flaw in the game design, but until the game design can be changed, QQ more. It's not going to turn a mediocre player into Tank material.
Analogy

Postby Apathy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 am

By this logic I should just run my perl scripts everytime and not use cron, or write in bash via terminal and not use it as a script. I'm not even sure why some people are screaming about this (even after reading it all) but as Analogy linked to earlier, play to win. It's not hacking and it's why the dev console is around.
Kevinkantaja: IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS ISN'T A WORLD FOR AN EMOTIONAL MALE
Omnigord: Puny Human Forums: New look, new game, same McMuffin.
Apathy
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aushtara » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm

@BLOODy wrote:To be honest this is what SS should be like really, makes it a competition for WR.

Exactly. SS is practically never used because its drain is a joke and WR is so so much better right now. I would argue that this script makes SS worth to consider taking over WR sometimes. And even then, because I use AR a lot, I come down on the side of WR most of the time anyway. So I find it funny people are complaining about this script. In terms of balance purposes, the katana switch is so so much worse.

Then again, as Analogy and Hyphen have argued balance purposes shouldn't be how we evaluate things like this. Both are scripts; therefore, both are legit. End of Story.
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby obj » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 pm

WR is better for GL and Tesla especially, think of that improved machine pistol reload time.
I will wear only black and white and hide in the alleys on Saturday nights.
__
-Is that for the pain?
-No. This causes paralysis. There is nothing for the pain.
obj
higher post count

Next

Return to Dystopia Competitive Play